Saturday, February 6, 2010

Short Film Treatment Samples Where Can I Find Samples/templates Of Short Film Treatments Or How To Write Them?

Where can I find samples/templates of short film treatments or how to write them? - short film treatment samples

I am a beginning writer, and was asked to write a short treatment and was invited to a beginning, middle and end.

** The question is: ** Do I need a script to start my idea, or I have to write a short distance and see if they bite and then I work on the screenplay for the short film (I never written a screenplay in my life).

*** Also, I sent the copyright of the treatment of shorts in the snow (from copyright the idea of a poor version of the human copy to me, I did not buy money or time and wait until a copyright by e-mail without access to the network made at home)? I hope that is valid enough? ***

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment