Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Point And Shoot Camera For Low Light Time Warp Point & Shoot Camera For Low Light Situations Without Flash?

Point & Shoot camera for low light situations without flash? - point and shoot camera for low light time warp

Hello, last week I spent about 2k in a Rebel XTi, 17-55 2.8 / F IS USM and Canon 580EXII flash. I am very pleased with this purchase.

Today I will see the "Lion King" on stage with my daughter. The digital SLR camera is probably too big to be in a place like this, except that no cameras are allowed inside. and a point and shoot is my only option.

I know cameras are not allowed during the performance, but it would be a photo or two, before I start my daughter and I have the memory of the work.

Not only today, but I would find a point and shoot camera that can take good pictures without flash in low light.

Suggestions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment